250 followers giveaway! I said I was going to do it so I’m doing it.
The prize? A custom plushie of any character of your choice!
The ones in the photo are examples of the plushies I make. The winner’s plushie will be about 9” tall, made of fleece, in the same fashion as all my other plushies.
(If you want to see more examples of my plushie work you can check the plushie tag in the sidebar of my blog. :D)
- You don’t have to be following me to win.
- (Please don’t follow me just for the giveaway. I won’t be announcing the winner publicly anyways. I don’t want to suddenly lose a bunch of followers at the end of the giveaway it’d be sad. D:)
- Likes and reblogs count, but please only reblog once! I don’t want my notifications to completely explode.
- If you reblog more than once your entry won’t be counted. I’ll be checking. You have been warned. (⊙‿⊙✿)
- The plushie can be any human-shaped character of your choice. I’ll be using the pattern I used for all the plushies in the above picture. That means no animals, ponies, mascots, etc. Your character can have add-ons, like wings or extra arms, but their basic shape needs to be human.
- Winner will be decided based on a random number generator.
- You have to be okay with giving me your shipping address. Because otherwise I can’t send the plushie to you.
- I’ll pay for shipping but if you live outside the US I may ask you to help pay part of the cost. Overseas is expensive, yo.
- The winner will be notified via their ask box. Therefore your askbox must be open when the giveaway ends! If your askbox is closed, or you fail to respond within 24 hours of me sending you the message, I’ll pick another winner.
The giveaway will end at 11:59PM CST, June 15th. Good luck everyone!
Not too sure what I think of this, I do like the fact the boy is not too put of by the idea of the dress. This is a controversial move from The Hub, but so far I am glad they have made it. Over all, it seems a little clichè, but it’s an interesting concept if they can pull it off. I am going to give The Hub the benefit of the doubt, I just hope the jokes don’t playout as badly as in this trailer.
PLEASE DON’T SUCK PLEASE DON’T SUCK
Robert and Rosalind Lutece in Professor Layton-y style - now with actual puzzles!
Personal note - the only puzzle of these three I actually solved without getting the answer spoiled was the last one, and it took me half an hour. So. don’t feel bad about not getting it.
BATTERIE ON MY DASH
I’m already on the March 16th episode of Wait, Wait… Don’t Tell Me! This is all that will get me through the rest of this quarter, I swear.
(thank you NPR)
(also yes this show is the only way I keep up with current events)